How can I bake some cake?
I guess I can bake it if I follow the recipe, can’t I?
Mandarins from Mandarins in Syrup (about 4)
Plain flour (100g)
Baking powder (1 teaspoon (about 3g))
Sugar (4 tablespoons (about 60g))
Margarine or Butter (100g)
Bitter chocolate (60g)
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ℃.
2. Place margarine and sugar into a bowl and mix them well.
3. Add an egg and mix it.
4. Chop bitter chocolate into small pieces.
5. Add mandarins and small pieces of bitter chocolate and mix them.
6. Sieve the flour and baking powder and fold mixture using a rubber spatula. (Make sure not to over mix)
7. Pour the mixture into a cake tin.
8. Bake at 190℃ for about 40 minutes. (If a toothpick or skewer comes out clean after inserted in, the cake is cooked.)
9. Take out the cake from the tin and leave it until it cools down.
(Leave the cake in the fridge after it cools, because it tastes better the next day.)