I’ve got a lot of mandarins.
Let’s make mandarins in syrup with me!
Baking soda (1cc or 1/5 of a teaspoon)
Sugar (4 tablespoons)
1. Peel the mandarins and take some pith off. (It doesn’t matter if it’s still on)
2. Add 500cc of water and 4 tablespoons of sugar into a saucepan.
3. Turn on the stove and boil the water.
4. When it starts boiling, add mandarins and heat up until it boils again.
5. Turn down the heat to low and add 1cc of baking soda.
6. Simmer for about 7 minutes.
7. Turn off the heat and leave the saucepan until it cools down.