- 2 cups of rice
- △2 tablespoons of mentsuyu (See the Japanese noodle soup base recipe)
- △10cc tube of ginger or 10g of ginger
- △3 tablespoons of cooking sake
- 40g of mushroom
- A tin of sanma (about 100g)
1. Slice ginger thinly and slice or cut mushroom into small pieces.
2. Wash rice with cold water a few times.
3. Add washed rice and △, and add water up to usual amount of water for 2 cups of rice
(If you use a pan for cook, add washed rice, △ and 2 cups of water into a pan)
4. Add sanma sauce from the tin and mix.
5. Add mushroom and sanma, and steam.
(If you use a stove to make steamed rice, see the steamed rice recipe)
6. After completion, loosen Sanma and mix rice gently.