This is another recipe which is using pancake mix.
Shall we start baking? 🙂
200g of pancake mix
50g of butter
3 tablespoons of milk
30g of chocolate
About 15 peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 170℃
2. Cut chocolate and nuts into small pieces and make butter room temperature or heat it up in a microwave for 10 seconds to soften
3. Mix chocolate and nuts with pancake mix in a bowl
4. Add softened butter and fold the dough with a rubber spatula with a cutting motion
5. Add milk and fold all ingredients into a dough
6. Divide it into 8 to 12 pieces and make shapes with about 2 cm thickness
7. Bake about 20 minutes in 170℃ oven.